- White Sage (Rose Petals) - align and balance all seven chakras; increase vitality; blessings of divine love, romance, happiness; good for relationships and self-love.
- White Sage (Lavender) - open your heart; restore tranquility and harmony; release fear of abandonment.
- White Sage (Sweetgrass) - known as the hair of Mother Earth; promote sweetness, wonder, and healing.
- White Sage (Dragon's Blood) - amplify intentions, inner powers, protection; good for the root chakra; grounding; ground love with trust & security.
- White Sage - uplift and improve moods; purify your aura; good for setting intentions and New Moon rituals.
Smudging has been used in cultural, traditional, tribal spiritual ceremonies for centuries. It is the process of using sacred smoke to cleanse and purify. Common uses and benefits include: energy cleansing for space/object/person/aura; expelling evil spirits; repelling insects; protection; releasing and eliminating stress, negative energies, suppressed emotions; inviting inner peace and calmness; connecting to the Divine and Self.
*Use with caution during pregnancy or when nursing; for patients with asthma or any respiratory disease.
*Keep away from flammable materials when smudging.